• The Trinity project conforms to existing zoning code requirements for parking.
• Trinity offered to provide additional parking (35 spaces) off-site for large events which was incorporated into the Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) approval.
• Although permitted by code, many houses and apartment buildings on S. Main St. do not have onsite parking.
• The current church occupancy allows for over 500 people. The church has held graduation ceremonies for HWS Colleges for years to maximum capacity without issues. The new occupancy for sit-down occasions is maxed at 200.
• The church has hosted our Diocesan Convention with the Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church including a steel band outside, and then later, the inaugural ceremony for the HWS president without issues.
• The parking lot lights will be on dimmers after 11:00 pm. All lighting is LED and lights follow standard guidelines and will only be 14 feet high.
• Due to the topography of the site, 75% of the lighting will be below grade at S. Main St.
• Per ZBA approval, the restaurant closes at 10:00 pm. The event space will close at 11:00 pm on weekdays, 12:00 am on Friday and Saturday, and 7:00 pm on Sundays. It’s worth noting that surveys reflect that 95% of all inn residents arrive before 7:00 pm.